Photography is an art of capturing light and shadows creatively with an equipment i.e. camera. Many times available light is not convenient for creating dramatic effects in the picture. Pictures with camera flash suffer with flat lighting and harsh shadows.
To overcome these difficulties off camera artificial lighting sources can be used to accomplish creative effects in your photos. These lighting solutions are very simple from household CFL lights to high end studio lights. Now a days basic camera flashes are available in the market from Rs. 2500. For efficient use all these equipment need understanding of basics of photographic lighting concepts and their operations.
We have started Creative Lighting Workshop in Photography Essentials series. The contents of the workshop are designed to address above mentioned difficulties for hobby photographers.
- Understanding the basics of light from photography perspective.
- Using off camera flash units with auto and manual power adjustments.
- Understanding, using continuous and studio strobe lights.
- Common lighting setups for – Macro Photography, Table Top photography, Food Photography and Portrait photography.
- Learn to exhibit you products effectively on web.
Workshop Details –
|Workshop Date and Time||18th August 2, 2013 (Sunday). 9 AM to 5:30 PM.|
|Workshop Fees||Rs. 1500 per participant.|
|Location||Hotel President, Prabhat Road, Pune.|
To enroll –
1. Use following link to get details of our bank account for online transfer.
Online Transfer Details.
2. Once amount is transferred, use enrolment form from the same email to complete your enrolment process.
You can reach to us on – +91-98230-22244.