This is a starter course to leap into a beautiful world of photography. DSLR Basic Photography Workshop helps you to understand basics of your DSLR camera. Contents of the workshop are carefully designed to understand important controls of DLSR, photography concepts and taking perfect photos at various scenarios. Participants also get photography tips and tricks from our experienced mentors.
- Introduction to photography
- Camera controls
- Camera Operations
- Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
- Introduction to Photographic Exposure
- How camera calculates exposure values
- Exposure Mode
- Exposure Metering Modes
- Default Settings for Nikon and Canon DSLRs.
- Working in tricky lighting situations
- Creative control for photographic effects
Workshop Venue Dates and Time
Vibrant Learning Spaces,
Deron heights Above Ranka Jewellers,
Session 1 – Saturday, 9-Sept, 2017 2:00PM to 6:00 PM
Session 2 – Sunday, 10-Sept, 2017 2:00PM to 6:00 PM
Click Here for Online Bank Transfer Instructions
Call +91-98230-22244 for more details and enrollment.
Click here to visit our Facebook page for our recent activities and photos.