Kaas plateau is a plateau located near Satara. It is situated high hill plateaus and grasslands turns into a ‘valley of flowers’ during monsoon season, particularly from August to early October. It is known for various types of seasonal wild flowers bloom and numerous species of endemic butterflies annually in the months of August and September. The orchids bloom here for a period of 3–4 weeks during this season. Kaas plateau is a World Natural Heritage site.
5:00 am – Gather at sharp 5:00am at Sinhagad Road
5:05 am – We will start our journey to Kaas from Nawale Bridge.
7:00 am – Breakfast on the way to kaas
8:00 am – Start Photographing the Kaas platues flowers
12:15 pm – We will visit Kaas Lake
1:00 pm – Lunch near Kaas
2:00 pm – Nature photography around Kaas and Bamnoli Area
4:30 pm – Return journey to Pune
Meeting Time: 4:50am
Distance: 130Km one way
Cost: Rs. 1500
Pay with UPI: pixavince.creations@icici
Pune-Kaas-Pune travel fair
Breakfast, lunch and Tea/coffee
Entry fee and camera fee at Kaas
Personal expenses like snacks, cold drinks, water bottles etc
Whatever not mentioned in includes
Please confirm ASAP as we have to make travel and other logistic arrangements
1. Good pair of shoes, cap etc.
2. Camera Gear + Tripod(optional)
3. Lenses: Wide angle, Macro preferred
4. Cloth to protect you and your gear from environmental conditions.
5. Drinking Water/Eatables
6. A Good Smile
1. Carry personal medicine, if any.
2. Carry snacks, water bottles
1. Don’t be late.
2. Alcohol is strictly not allowed on any outdoor shoots.
3. Avoid any adventure that may be risky for you and for other photographers.
4. Be humble with locals.
5. Do not litter.
1. Weather conditions are unpredictable and may restrict photography opportunities.
2. Basic first aid kit will be provided and made available to all the members during the events.
3. Pixavince is not liable for any loss/damage of gear, valuables or any other losses during the events. Participants are responsible for their own safety.
This outdoor shoot will be accompanied by experts in photography, so make the best out of it.