Dandeli Birding Tour
Dandeli is a small village located in North Karnataka. It is a habitat for diversified wildlife species and birds. Spotted Deer, gaur, sloth bear, barking deer, hornbills, yellow-footed pigeon, peafowl and the crested serpent eagle are often sighted. The Kali Tiger Reserve is home to the elusive black panther.
We are having three days photography tour to this beautiful location.
This guided tour includes:
- Pune to Pune travel
- Birding sessions (sighting more than 20+ species of uncommon birds)
- Jungle Safari
- Kali river coracle ride among crocodiles.
- In session guidance by expert naturist.
- Wildlife slideshows, films and discussions.
- AC room accommodation on sharing basis.
- Unlimited veg/Nonveg meals.
- DSLR Camera with fully charged batteries
- Memory cary with enough space on it
- Telephoto lens
- Sturdy Tripod
For travel itinerary Whatsapp to 9823022244
Cost: Rs. 18,900 (AC Room Accommodation )
Pay by UPI: pixavince.creations@icici
(Advance confirmation by paying the tour cost)